I've recently discovered that other blogging entities don't really meet my needs because they expect me to post tiny snippets of information, rather than my preferred style of larger entries that are delivered less frequently.
I mean, seriously, what can one say in 4600 words? I've written odes to my cereal that use more words than that. The break with LiveJournal, for it is LJ of which I speak, really came when I discovered that I was having to split my comments into two (or more) pieces to make my thoughts really clear on matters that appeared to be important.
Now I have decided that I shall have a new web presence and that I shall put it under my own name. Hence, this blog.
Please feel free to check back here periodically to see my thoughts on the world, Golden Age British television programs for children and young adults and any travels upon which I find myself.
In my potted biography, I'm not young but I'm not quite 40, married, have two cats and consider myself to be happy.
Thursday, July 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment